(1) Intelligent beings exist in this Universe.
(2) Intelligent beings cannot arise from non-intelligent matter.
(3) Therefore, intelligent beings in this Universe must have arisen from an intelligent source.
A logical disproof of theism
(1) If there was an intelligent creator currently existing, he/she would communicate with other intelligent beings in a clear, consistent manner.
(2) There is no evidence of clear, consistent communication from an intelligent creator.
(3) Therefore it is unlikely that an intelligent creator currently exists.
An argument against the “hiddenness” of God
Some theists argue that we should believe in God even though he has chosen to be hidden.
Should we then also believe in unicorns although they choose to be hidden?